Tuesday, November 11, 2008

flu bug

i am a proud victim of sinus. ok, sounds wrong. well, yes, i have sinus, every morning... blowing my brains out through my nose. but i think its getting better these days compare to my younger years. im here to talk about INFLUENZA, better known as the FLU. i have sensitive nose, and any sign of dust will set up my nose for a blast to the past! non-stop sneezing of course. therefore, i cant do many house chores; fan cleaning, sweeping, moving furnitures, etc... hahaha! ok, the main reason i wanna talk about this is i did something stupid... i was suppose to say i came across this thing... but i am too honest. so yea... check out the pictures...


this door can be found at Centrepoint, Bandar Utama (i try to make a living here)... i guess it was specially designed for ppl like me... influenza infected ppl. hey, they even provide a tissue!!

p/s- dont be shock, its nothing new.

No comments:

Post a Comment