Wednesday, November 5, 2008

farewell to shutterpoint


my account has finally ended... tomorrow actually. anyway, Shutterpoint <www.shutterpoint.com> has served me well. thanks to all those who rated my pictures... it was an eye-opening to the world of photography to me. not only that i know how ppl think and see my pictures, i get to learn that not what the owner likes is liked by others. it is true that a picture is worth a thousand words.

as a summary, i've got a total of 45 ratings and also 3,122 views in the past 6 months with a total of 50 pictures. well, from now on, i will be shifting over to Flickr <www.flickr.com> to publish me pictures. i also learnt that one should learn to crawl first before running... and yes, im going back to basics. so please do check out my flickr site <www.flickr.com/edmundlou> for more (much more) pictures. it is certainly open to the public and media for takings, just so to let me know and acknowledge me pictures.

just for all of you, my Top 10 photos in Shutterpoint are listed below:

10.


Rating: 6.25 | 55 Views

9.

Rating: 6.25 | 169 Views

8.

Rating: 6.25 | 35 Views

7.

Rating: 6.25 | 99 Views

6.

Rating: 6.25 | 48 Views

5.

Rating: 6.50 | 48 Views

4.

Rating: 6.75 | 49 Views

3.

Rating: 6.75 | 47 Views

2.

Rating: 7.13 | 100 Views

1.

Rating: 7.38 | 59 Views


ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment