Friday, December 12, 2008

magazine debut!

EXCITED...

thats the word i would love to use right now! why? yes... i shall answer that question for all of you... my photo was selected and published in our local Digital Camera Magazine; December 08 issue! oh yes!... it was a competition namely "Your Mission": Silhouette. and i sent it quite a number of silhouette pictures and ONE of it was CHOSEN! yeayyyy... though they got my location wrongly, that didnt dampened me! haha. im overjoyed! have photos published over the Internet and website but for print materials, this is my FIRST TIME... what a debut! certainly this will boost my confidence in photography... and will also make me kick my own arse to get up and start snapping... go trigger happy! lol. i shall publish the pictures i sent in for the contest and also the ONE that was chosen. enjoy!




Putrajaya Mosque @ dusk


Putrajaya Mosque silhouette


Putrajaya @ sunset


jolly friends @ PD


romantic lovebirds @ sunset


nature admirers @ Blue Mountains


skinny branches @ Margaret River


and the winning shot (to me, i felt like i won something, though i didnt win the contest! lol!)...



St. Mary's Cathedral in Sydney


as i would always say to all photography enthusiasts...

GO TRIGGER HAPPY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment