Friday, January 9, 2009

BELATED NEW YEAR TO YA'LL

heya! firstly, apologies for not updating me blog... was pretty busy the last few weeks. loads of stuffs and activities going on. secondly... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!! so long 2008, so soon 2009! well, its the new year... and we would normally talk about resolutions and future plannings. as for me, i dont really know what is in-store for me this Year of the Ox, but as usual, im a happy go lucky person and therefore, whatever comes around... i will be there. lol.

New Year's eve celebration was fantastic for me... spent quality time with me better half and had loads of fun enjoying the fireworks in-stored at KLCC. with a bottle of wine with us, we sat by the pool half past 11 and sipped out wine till the new year clocks! Maxis Tower's digital clock was the target time and when it struck (or turned) 12 (midnight), lights lit up from everywhere and the fireworks came just after. it was spectacular! personally, Impiana Hotel is the best spot to enjoy the spectacular fireworks. best view in town! my recommendations of course. hehe.

enjoy the pictures...











for more pictures, please visit my Flickr site. thank you!
< My Flickr >


WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF THE OX

No comments:

Post a Comment